Episode #45: Welcome to You Are the Magic Pill, I’m your host Victoria, thank you so much for joining me. Today I’m excited because I want to share with you my five ways to shift that sh*t. I originally created this as a free gift for leaving me a five star review on Apple podcast, if you haven’t done that and you feel guided to do that, I would really appreciate it. I decided that I wanted to just share this with you because I think it’s an important message to help you, to maybe have some different ideas or guidance, on how to shift your negative thoughts or shift any kind of thoughts that you’re having that go against where you want your future, or where you want your present moment to be. I’m constantly have to work on shifting my thoughts that come in, because sometimes your thoughts are not your thoughts, although you may think they are, they’re not… They’re your subconscious programming, and we can rewrite that. So, if you’re ready, take a listen and start learning how to shift it and change your reality.
• Number One: You have to actually decide to shift the sh*t right? Enough is enough in the cycle, because if you don’t like where you’re at, then change it. Decide that you’re actually going to take the action to change it… Because if you don’t, then you’re not going to ever change, and that’s just the reality of it. If you can’t make the decision to actually change, then you’re not going to change, and that’s really not what you want. So, dig deep and realize that you want to change, to make the decision. (02:07)
• Number Two: Tell me what you want, what you really, really want. So, you actually need to know at this point. Make a decision, know what you want, and focus on what you want. That may take a little bit of time to work on yourself to figure out what you really want. (02:54)
• Number Three: Pause, observe and redirect. So if you’re finding yourself trying to focus on what you want, and then you start to become aware like you’re having negative thoughts, or you’re saying you can’t do something, or having negative self-talk, you’re saying something that goes against what you want. To see what you’re wanting to focus on, then pause, stop yourself, observe it, become aware of what you’re saying and doing, and then redirect yourself. Because you know, it’s going to happen, especially in the beginning, you’re going to find yourself drifting to that old programming. But that’s what we’re learning to do, or learning to shift that sh*t, so it doesn’t keep happening. So, you’re going to pause, observe and redirect. Then you’re going to commit. (03:22)
• Number Four: Committing to daily discipline. To commit to daily discipline, to actually take that step to shift, and that’s where it becomes a habit. All of a sudden, it’s going to shift where you’re having more of what you’re focusing on. I know you can do that daily discipline, commit to it, to becoming a disciple to yourself, becoming discipline. And form a new habit. (04:17)
• Number Five: Stay in the present moment. Be intentional on that. That’s what happens when you pause, you kind of stop yourself and you observe, you actually do take yourself back to the present moment. So just know that you have the power to choose that, and you have the power to choose that now. You can take your power back, and it’s something that you have to do every day. So, every day, remember that you can do these. Number One – Decide. Number Two – Know. Number Three – Pause. Number Five: Stay Present. Know the direction that you want to take your life and know that you have the power to create your reality. You’ve got this, I believe in you. Now go believe in yourself. (05:07)
CONNECT WITH VICTORIA: